Gunskirchen, Austria, March 21, 2017 – During the Sun n Fun International Fly-In & Expo 2017 in Florida, U.S.A., the Rotax Flying and Safety Club (RFSC) and BRP-Rotax are offering information sessions conducted by experienced RFSC instructors at the 2017 Sun n Fun free of charge.
These special workshops are addressed to those who would like to learn more about Rotax aircraft engines in general and about the Rotax 912 iS Sport aircraft engine installation in particular.
Three different types of information sessions will be offered at booth #SE15 – near the main entrance gate. The registration to attend one of the RFSC sessions will be possible directly at the booth #SE15 throughout the whole week. Note: Seating is limited, so please reserve your space early.
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00-11.00 – Introduction of Rotax aircraft engines – for everyone
who is interested in the Rotax product line
ROTAX 912 iS INSTALLATION INFORMATION*
- Tuesday to Friday from 13.00-14.00 – Rotax 912 iS Sport aircraft engine information for builders
- for people wanting to install the Rotax 912 iS Sport engine
RFSC iRMT RENEWAL COURSE**
- Thursday from 08.00-17.00 – Rotax Engines – 2-stroke maintenance tips
*free of charge
**will be charged
Further workshops related to Rotax engines will be offered by Lockwood Aviation at Paradise City.
iRMT RENEWAL COURSE
- Wednesday from 10.30-11.45 – Rotax Engines – 2-stroke maintenance tips
- Thursday from 10.30-11.45 – Rotax 912 / 914 service & operating tips
For the iRMT Renewal Course please contact Lockwood Aviation at +1-863-655-5100.
With more than 175,000 engines sold in 40 years, Rotax aircraft engines lead the light sport and ultralight
aircraft market. With 19 authorized distributors and a network of more than 220 points of sale and
repair centres supporting customers worldwide, Rotax aircraft engines are supplied to more than 80%
of all aircraft manufacturers in its segment.